Sunday, January 27, 2013

An effort to make time......


This title seems to be the epitome of my life recently. Time for me, time to clean, time for the kids, time with Jon, Jema, & Jade alone, etc. I have not written in a long time but definitely had an affinity for it well over a decade ago which is possibly also the last time i wrote ANYTHING. Though, today as I was living my glamorous life of cleaning our shower I thought it would be neat to have a record of several things I am starting to do and what is going on in our lives. I would love to find the time over the next few days to really develop the idea of what i want to write about and who i am really writing to. How great would this be as a diary of sorts for my girls. A how to guide of trying to simplify our lives and live a more natural one. Or even better yet a record of the journey of my upcoming pregnancy, which i know will be happening soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment