Friday, February 1, 2013

No negative needed

Well, my plan was to wait until tomorrow to take my second test, but as of this morning there was no need.  I guess there isn't too much to say about this except that maybe I should not have assumed that because it was so easy the first two times that it would happen right away this time around.  Between two kids being sick this week and being a little sleep deprived this is definitely a much larger blow that I would have expected it to be.  Or, maybe it's just because I really did think this was the month.  With two perfectly healthy kids who came into this world in the calmest and easiest of ways I definitely do not feel justified in feeling so sad.  If I have ever felt 31 today is the day!  My plans for the day will definitely consist of taking down all pictures in the guest bedroom that have been posted on the walls as decorating ideas and hopefully something super fun with my sicky-poos to get me out of my funk.  Here's to trying to look forward to next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment